Fenaba Addo, assistant professor of Consumer Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, published a paper in the Journal of Family & Economic Issues, which examines the contribution of wealth to racial/ethnic disparities in unintended first births. The full paper is now available.
The Center for Financial Security and the Asset Funders Network (AFN) collaborated on a case-study investigation of employer-based financial coaching programs in the latest research: Supporting Employee Financial Stability: How Philanthropy Catalyzes Workplace Financial Coaching Programs. This brief shares innovative approaches employers believe increase recruitment and retention while impacting employee financial well-being.
- Coaching in Context: Coaching Clients Through Crisis
- Broadening the Discussion about Measures
- Training Opportunities & Coaching Census
- Tele-coaching: Easy access to free financial coaching services
- Review You Can Use
- Interview with Health Coach Karen Lawson
- Financial Coaching Spotlight: Capital Good Fund
- Introducing the FCSportal.org
2017 was a busy and successful year for the Center for Financial Security. Download a summary of our outreach work, research projects, notable events, and accomplishments from throughout the year. We look forward to future collaborations in 2018!